The Foundation for Improved Work Management
What if you could enjoy complete visibility and access to all of your business records, regardless of their format or location? Document Management makes it easier for users to store all types of critical business content – scanned images, Word documents, audio/video files, email and more – in a secure, centralized repository. Once documents are in a management system, they can be shared with other employees, protected against viewing by unauthorized users, accessed via keyword search and organized to reflect the way employees work. Also, documents can be access from any device and from any location.
- Folderless Storage
- Metadata Management
- Access Permissions
- Mobile and Offline Access
- File Sharing
- File Scanning and Capture
- Electronic Filing
- Improve productivity by eliminating manual processes and time spent searching for information, giving employees more time to focus on the work that really matters to your business and its customers.
- Optimize business processes by automating best practices and eliminating the time and effort spent on low-value tasks, delivering results faster
- Reduce operational costs by holding the line on personnel costs and expenses that result from delays
- Maintain compliance by enforcing the standards needed to comply with, audit and document complex privacy and security regulations, such as HIPAA, FERPA, PCI and SOX.