CONVERT SCANNED DOCUMENTS TO SEARCHABLE PDF OR TEXT
Our software can convert scanned documents into searchable files and migrate them to your Document Management System with a click of a button. PSI:Capture provides several Optical Character Recognition (OCR) engine features, with the ability to perform full text conversions, or just zones on specific areas of the page, with Zone OCR and Optical Mark Recognition (OMR).
There are several output format options, including the following: searchable PDF, JPEG, TIFF and text formats.
Below is a full OCR feature set for PSI:Capture.
FULL TEXT OPTICAL CHARACTER RECOGNITION (OCR) FEATURES:
- Create searchable PDF s within a Microsoft SharePoint Document Library
- OCR output formats including: Searchable PDF, Text, Tiff, JPEG and many others
- Scan paper files for conversion, or import digital images from folders
- Convert PDF, TIFF, BMP, JPG, PNG and GIF to searchable files
- Broad range of language support
- Performance tuning options to choose between recognition speed and accuracy
- Fast performance, up to 700 ppm.
- PDF creation engine allows for PDF with hidden text, text PDF and image PDF
- PDF fields can be populated with index field information
- Support for PDF encryption, versioning and Fast Web.
ZONE OPTICAL CHARACTER RECOGNITION (OCR) FEATURES:
- Zone OCR Separation – ability to split files based on key terms
- Create Zone OCR processing templates based on document types to gather data from capture images
- Automatically create SharePoint Document Libraries from captured text
- Specify zone types and filters
- Perform imagine processing prior to OCR to insure the best accuracy
OPTICAL MARK RECOGNITION (OMR) FEATURES:
- Read checkboxes on forms
- Create Scanning Routing Sheets
- Process surveys