Accounting departments can dramatically increase their productivity and visibility by eliminating inefficiencies. Paper-based and manual processes, lack of insight into business activities and status and inflexible solutions make it hard to meet goals. Our easy-to-use automation solutions, make it easier for employees, management and executives to do the work they need to do, where and how they want to do it.
Invoices are electronically captured and the relevant data extracted to begin the payment process. The automated system routes the invoices according to pre-defined business rules, quickly providing the validated data to ERPs or other financial systems. It can also manage associated tasks, such as creating e-forms for Purchase Order requests and managing vendor contracts.
- Remove bottlenecks to ensure that invoices are paid on time. No more time spent passing paper around, matching invoices to POs or other documentation or chasing down approvals.
- Enforce compliance with company policies and external mandates like Sarbanes-Oxley. Automated workflow guarantees that all of the proper procedures are followed and documented, so complying with audits and preventing fraudulent invoices are much simpler.
- Increase visibility to make the right decisions to achieve business goals. Advanced analytics expose data about employee productivity, transaction volumes, financial liabilities, vendor interactions and more to identify areas for improvement.
- Eliminate missing and duplicate invoices that lead to missed, late or duplicate payments. The result: happier vendors and fewer customer service calls.
- Cut costs and delays associated with managing paper invoices as well as electronic ones. Invoices enter the system quickly, are routed automatically and accessible from anywhere, reducing the amount of labor needed to maintain or even increase productivity. And costs for moving, filing and storing paper documents are also eliminated.
- Easy to use and configure, providing the agility to quickly add users or modify processes without extensive training
- Seamless mobile access keeps processes moving by supporting hassle-free anytime, anywhere access
- Affordable licensing model lets you roll it out to even occasional users and create secure, self-service access to documents
- Supports the ability to quickly locate a specific document based on type (e.g., this month’s invoice for a particular vendor) or search across all documents in the FileBound system (e.g., every invoice, PO, contract, etc. related to that vendor)
- Scales quickly to adapt to changes in the volume of work or number of users due to organic growth or merger/acquisition